Jairo A. del Rio schrieb am 24.12.2020 um 15:18:
Hi everyone!

I've recently ported TikZducks to ConTeXt and finally removed TIkZ along the way. So a new module was created. The module is called "metaducks" (lol) and it's essentially a \useMPgraphic{...} with a lot of options, most of them ported from TikZducks. For those not familiar with the package, it draws customized rubber ducks :) I want to include some more, so I'll gladly read any feedback, recommendations and suggestions. Eventually I want it to be a module on its own. The module is already in the ConTeXt Group:

https://modules.contextgarden.net/cgi-bin/module.cgi/action=details/id=105

in case anyone wants to give it a try. Here's a minimal example:

\usemodule[metaducks]
\starttext
\ducks[santa=true,mug=true]
\stoptext

I wish the best for you all. Happy holidays!

It's nice to see a new third party module for ConTeXt but you have to make a few changes.

1. You have to put the module and the documentation in the correct doc and tex folders.

2. You should give your manual a better name, e.g. metaducks-manual.tex

3. You can put your color definitions in the module, there is no need for a new color file, especially because most of the colors you use are already predefined.

Wolfgang