This is a great resource which I am at the moment enjoying to read but I
can't help wondering if there is a text aimed at those who already know
LaTeX and know the basics of TeX describing ConTeXt in terms of differences
(and similarities) between the two, and in particular the gotchas.

--
Better --help|less than helpless