I think the creation of the repository is a good idea and I suggest the name "introCTX-MkiV". I could provide the source files (in Spanish and English) and eventually clarify any doubt that the various translators had about the meaning of the original. It should also be taken into account that in the original there are some fragments or examples designed for a Spanish cultural field that, outside it, do not make much sense. In this regard, the English translation has the merit of adapting these fragments (instead of translating them) or deleting them, as the case may be.

What I don't think is to coordinate the repository: I have never worked on collective projects and I hardly know how github works