hi, Hans---

putting boxrow.mp in the lmtx tree and running "mtxrun --generate"  worked, so
it appears that my old path settings in the environment file isn't working any
more. and i'd rather not mangle the distribution tree as that's
out-of-sight/out-of-mind and likely to get replaced sometime after i've
forgotten that i mangled it....

  - does that mean that the usepath/usesubpath feature or environment scoping
is now different?
    => if so, where do i find the new rules/syntax so i can regenerate my path
code/environment file?
    => is there a hook to generate/append the file paths dynamically using a
lua script in the top-level setup file (seems easier than the manual csh
script=>environment file that i'm using now....)

  - is it possible to configure lmtx to add my local tree to the search path? i
seem to recall it was possible when i was fiddling with kpse many many years
ago.
    => if so, where do i find the info to set that up in my *shrc files?

thanks,
 ---K

Kevin W. Rudd, Ph.D.
CAPT, USN (Ret)

Computer Architecture & Computer Engineering
Advanced Computing Systems (ACS) Research Program
Laboratory for Physical Sciences (LPS)

443-654-7878
ke...@lps.umd.edu<mailto:ke...@lps.umd.edu>

Visiting Research Professor