Umm... the fallbacks are correct.  My conclusion is that tlig does not work
when the character is not in the font itself.  Is that the case?  Is this a
bug or a feature?

\starttext

 \definefontfallback[fall][dejavusansmono][0-0xfffff][check=yes,force=no]
     \definefontsynonym[Test][file:Mikhak-Medium.ttf][fallbacks=fall]
     \definefontfeature[tf][arabic][tlig=yes]
     \definedfont[Test*tf]
     foo--bar
     [\char"2013]
     [\char"2014]