On 4/24/2021 11:45 AM, Jan U. Hasecke wrote:

Hi all,

how do you format your ConTeXt source files?

I recently discovered prettier which reformats source files for different markup
and programming languages such as html, markdown, json etc.

There are some other tools around but I don't find anything for ConTeXt.

Do you know of any prettifying tool?

Is there a best practice for ConTeXt source files, at all?
most of the documentation files are ok

actually i often spend quite some time on formatting because inconstent formatting for sure leads to errors .. .keep in mind that in tex spaces and empty lines often matter

if you use the scite lexer (in verbatim) you also get an idea how I see the source