On 2021-05-06, Bruce Horrocks <n...@scorecrow.com> wrote:
>> Sorry, my explanation of what I am trying to achieve was a bit too
>> terse.

> Thank-you for the explanation - that's much clearer.
>
> I've experimented a bit with Docker and I've managed to get
> a stand-alone LMTX install to work under a 32-bit Alpine Linux that
> has had the glibc library added. This should - fingers crossed - work
> in iSH.

That's great news! I'll try it asap and report back. Thanks for looking
into it.

Anyway, for Hans and Mojca: I confirm that I was not able to run ConTeXt
from the texlive package (TeX Live 2020) of Alpine Linux 3.12 (x86_64).
I get the error in my original post to this thread, which I could not
solve with the suggested fixes. If other can reproduce it, maybe it's
worth reporting upstream to Alpine developers.

I can install ConTeXt LMTX just fine in Alpine x86_64, however!

Nicola