On 7/25/2021 16:14, Nicola wrote:
On 2021-07-23, Arthur Rosendahl <arthur.reutena...@normalesup.org> wrote:
On Fri, Jul 23, 2021 at 03:10:59PM +0200, Gerben Wierda wrote:
I just made a remark on ConTeXtgarden not mentioning this.
I am guilty and apologize for the bad advice. But I'd like to point out
that not *all* the modules are out of date, so you may still want to
retain the directory. For instance, the one I rely upon is the vim
module for typesetting code, and that one is compatible with LMTX. There
may be others.

Nicola

Indeed, there are modules that appear to work perfectly well with LMTX.

The fancybreak module has no issues in the way I use it.

Perhaps a list of modules known to run correctly with LMTX is called for, and perhaps a classification of modules to indicate which ConTeXt versions each supports, and a way to download a distribution-appropriate subset.

--
Rik