Pablo Rodriguez via ntg-context schrieb am 15.08.2021 um 18:33:
On 8/15/21 6:02 PM, Fabrice Couvreur via ntg-context wrote:
A small note : this method works if I compile the project but if I
compile only one chapter, the header no longer appears.
Hi Fabrice,

I have never used projects and chapters (or whatever the right name is).

I’m not sure I get what you’re experiencing: with a single chapter, do
you have the fancy layout or not?

It would make sense that the fancy chapter doesn’t appear only compiling
a chapter. I guess there is no \startbodymatter...\stopbodymatter
wrapping it.

Another approach would be:

[...]

Setting values for \title is a way to avoid the chapter setup for the table of contents etc. but there is a way to set values which are used only when you process a component file.

To make it work one has to load the environment file after \startcomponent because you can use the *component mode to check whether the parent file is a product or a component.

%%%% begin product
\startproduct [*]

\environment [...]

\startfrontmatter
\stopfrontmatter

\startbodymatter
\component [...]
\stopbodymatter

\stopproduct
%%%% end product

%%%% begin component
\startcomponent [*]

\environment [...]

\stopcomponent
%%%% end component

%%%% begin environment
\startenvironment [*]

\startsetups [section:chapter]

    \setuphead
        [chapter]
        [...]

\stopsetups

\startsectionblockenvironment [bodypart]
    \directsetup{section:chapter}
\stopsectionblockenvironment

\doifmode{*component}{\directsetup{section:chapter}}

\stopenvironment
%%%% end environment

Wolfgang