From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of
Roberto Katalinic
Sent: Wednesday, March 26, 2003 9:08 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Ntop] Ntop in Border sniffing mode

Hi Burton,

Thanks for your suggestions. I've installed it and it works fine. However, I
am a bit confused regarding the physical setup.

My Ntop box is on a separate hub with our gateway box. It only has one nic
though. Do I have to change something in this setup? Do I have to put one
more nic in the box, set it as a default gateway on my network so that it
can count all the traffic going thru???

thanks again

Regards
Roberto