Hi!
The problem I have is repeatable on other similar setups, those setups are i386 PII 400MHz 256MB RAM, pretty generic systems. FreeBSD 5.1, rrdtool and the other 20 or so dependencies.

The man page reference to -ssl-watchdog seems to fit perfectly with the loss of accessibility to ntop through the web interface whether I use the built in interface or an Apache server. It will roll along for between 12 - 48 hours before losing connectivity.

This loss only happens when two interfaces are enabled and there are more than 50 hosts being monitored.

I will then enable -ssl-watchdog and the server will work but the CPU use will hit 99% and stay there, fluctuating on 3-4%.
I turn off the watchdog and CPU returns to normal.

If you can find any suggestions on this I would like to test them.

Sincerely

Francesco