Download the lastest CVS. Read howto here

http://www.ntop.org/download.html

Then once you have the cvs tree cd into ntop/docs/ and you'll find most
of the documentation you'll need.

Reading the back traffic at http://lists.ntop.org/pipermail/ntop/
and look for Redhat 9 issues. (Also you can search at
http://www.gmane.org/ and find more info on Burton's site
http://www.ntopsupport.com )

Linux is usually the easiest platform to get Ntop running on.

Mike Tremaine
[EMAIL PROTECTED]