Dear Parents,

Fashion Show will be an amazing experience for students, staff and the entire
audience. Our students have worked extremely hard to bring everyone an amazing
artistic experience and I hope you will join us. The SCHOOL event on February 4
and February 5 will be well supervised by school staff and as well by paid duty
police officers. Safety is always our first priority.
The Fashion Show "after-party" is absolutely NOT a school-sanctioned event and
as such, will not have any North Toronto CI staff in attendance to supervise. I
urge caution if you are allowing your child to attend this event.

Joel Gorenkoff
Principal
North Toronto C.I.