The NT Wellness Committee would like to invite you to our Community Wellness
Fair!
Saturday, October 22, 2011
10:30am - 3:00pm
North Toronto C.I (17 Broadway Avenue)

Admission $10 adults/$5 students
All proceeds to go to supporting our school's wellness programme.

Drop-in classes:
- Yoga: Daniela Ciarrocchi, Certified Yoga Instructor & Reiki Master
- Karate: Northern Karate Schools
- Groove Method and more!

Health and wellness speakers:
- Gulshan Allibhai, M.S.W., CMHA: Cross-Cultural approaches to Mental Health
- Sarah Grossman, Certified Nutritional Practitioner, The Living Kitchen
Wellness Group: Boosting Your Brain Power
- Jody R. Markow, M.A., TDSB Psycho-educational Consultant:  Managing Stress
- Michael Eisen and Jeffrey Eisen, co-authors of "Empowered YOUth: A Father and
Son's guide to Conscious Living"

Community Marketplace
- Browse our marketplace and learn about local wellness practitioners,
businesses, and organizations and what they have to offer

Silent Auction
- Bid on a wide variety of products and services from local businesses

Additional ways to support our Fair:

Spread the word!
- This is a community event, so in addition to NTCI students and parents we are
opening our doors to other students and adults who live and learn in our area
of the city - encourage others to join us!

Join our Community Marketplace!
- Promote your health & wellness services and products
Limited booth space available; contact us to find out how you and your business
can raise your profile in our community

Donate to our Silent Auction!
- Support our school's wellness initiative by donating products and services to
our silent auction

To get involved contact us at
ntciwelln...@gmail.com<mailto:ntciwelln...@gmail.com>