From: Brian Maltman, Chair - NT Music Parents Council

The NT Music Parents Council exists to support the music department and
programmes at North Toronto C.I. We organize an annual fundraising event with
the help of students and staff, and apply the funds raised each year to support
the music programme.

Financial support for some events is sometimes shared with the NT Parent
Council and the NTCI Foundation, but the Music Parents maintain and manage
separate funds. We work in cooperation with the music teachers, administration
and the NT Student Music Council.

Our next meeting is on Tuesday March 27 at 7:00 pm in the vocal room (116). We
hope that you will attend.