A Message from the NTCI Parents Mailing List:

Dear Parents & Guardians,

As we indicated in the memo sent home several weeks ago, today is SCHOOL
CLIMATE SURVEY DAY for students. Parents will also have an opportunity to
participate. Although participation is voluntary, we do strongly encourage you
to share your thoughts. Please see the instructions and information below.

Thanks in advance,

Joel Gorenkoff
Principal

TDSB School Climate Survey - PARENT survey instructions

All TDSB students, staff and parents will be asked to complete the School
Climate Survey.  The PARENT survey can be completed on-line from any computer,
is anonymous and confidential and can be completed within 15 - 20 minutes.

How schools will use the data
Schools will share their survey results with their Caring and Safe Schools
teams and will build strategies into their school improvement plans to improve
the school climate regarding issues identified through the data collected.

Instructions:

1)     Go to:  http://www.edu-climate-surveys.ca/

2)    Choose a language by clicking either the "English" or Fran├žais" button.

3)    Enter the survey code 4CGX592B and click "Submit Code" button.

4)    Follow the instructions on the survey.