A Message from the NTCI Parents Mailing List:
Dear Parent or Guardian,
Congratulations to your son/daughter for completing their exams! I hope they
were very successful.
Please note the following:
1. Students will have an opportunity to review their exams with their subject
teachers from 8:45-9:45 a.m. on Monday, June 22nd. Please encourage your son or
daughter to attend, as this will be the only opportunity to check exam results
and resolve any issues that may be present.
2. Students may check their final marks with their home form teacher 12:30-1:15
p.m. on Tuesday, June 23rd. After this, the marks will be final and reflected
on the report card. This is particularly important for grade 12 students and
university final acceptance.
3. A reminder again that report cards will NOT be mailed home this year at the
end of June. They will be available for pick-up ONLY from the main office as
1-2:30 p.m. - Friday, June 26
9 a.m. - 2 p.m. - Monday, June 29, Tuesday, June 30, Thursday July 2 &
Friday, July 3
4. Please ensure that your son/daughter has returned ALL textbooks, library
books and athletic uniforms. Have them check their bedrooms and lockers. They
may return these materials up until July 10th and again, after August 24th.
5. All student lockers MUST be vacated, and locks removed by Tuesday, June
23rd. This allows us to clean the school thoroughly.
Please call us if you have any questions.
Have a very safe, happy, and enjoyable summer.
Please do not reply to this e-mail.
If you do not wish to receive e-mail from North Toronto,
please unsubscribe at http://ntci.on.ca/ntparents-unsub/
To contact the school, 393-9180 or e-mail: northtoro...@tdsb.on.ca
North Toronto Collegiate Institute
17 Broadway Avenue
Toronto, Ontario, M4P 1T7
NTparents mailing list: NTparents@ntci.on.ca