A Message from the NTCI Parents Mailing List:
Dear Parent or Guardian,
Best of luck to your son/daughter on the completion of their examinations.
Please note the following:
1. Students will have an opportunity to review their exams with their subject
teachers from 8:45-9:45 a.m. on Monday, June 27th. Please encourage your son or
daughter to attend, as this will be the only opportunity to check exam results
and resolve any issues that may be present.
2. Students may check their final marks with their home form teacher 12:30-1:15
p.m. on Tuesday, June 28th. After this, the marks will be final and reflected
on the report card. This is particularly important for grade 12 students and
university final acceptance.
3. Report cards will be mailed this year. Due to the continued teacher job
action, completion of report cards may be delayed. You should receive them by
mail by approximately July 6th. If your address has changed recently, please
ensure we have the new address.
4. Please ensure that your son/daughter has returned ALL textbooks, library
books and athletic uniforms. Have them check their bedrooms and lockers. They
may return these materials up until July 15th and again, after August 22nd.
5. All student lockers MUST be vacated, and locks removed by 2:30 p.m. on
Tuesday, June 28th. This allows us to clean the school thoroughly.
Please call us if you have any questions.
Have a very safe, happy, and enjoyable summer.
Please do not reply to this e-mail.
If you do not wish to receive e-mail from North Toronto,
please unsubscribe at http://ntci.on.ca/ntparents-unsub/
To contact the school, 393-9180 or e-mail: northtoro...@tdsb.on.ca
North Toronto Collegiate Institute
17 Broadway Avenue
Toronto, Ontario, M4P 1T7
NTparents mailing list: NTparents@ntci.on.ca