A Message from the NTCI Parents Mailing List:
Please encourage your son/daughter to attend!
>From the NT Wellness Committee:
WELLNESS TRAINING OPEN TO ALL NT STUDENTS: April 8th & 9th
Wanting to improve your own wellness? Interested in working on wellness
initiatives at NT? Or in applying to be a NT Wellness Leader for next year?
Come to our 5th annual Wellness Leadership Training!
The training will take place over 2 days at school NEXT WEEK on:
- Friday, April 8th from 9 am to 3:15 pm (students will be excused from
- Saturday, April 9th from 9 am to 12:30 pm at NT (students will earn 4
Students will participate in discussion/activities & explore the following
* Create Your Own Beliefs / Create Your Own Future
* You Are the Most Important Person in Your World - Self Esteem &
* Emotions: Express Don't Suppress / Overcoming Fear
* Understanding Perspective
* Special Guest meditation workshop
* Brainstorming wellness initiatives for NT
Cost is $20 but please email Ms Hayden at
jenny.hay...@tdsb.on.ca<mailto:jenny.hay...@tdsb.on.ca> if subsidy needed.
Students can sign up on the clipboard in Guidance with Ms. Hayden. Spots are
first come, first served.
Please do not reply to this e-mail.
If you do not wish to receive e-mail from North Toronto,
please unsubscribe at http://ntci.on.ca/ntparents-unsub/
To contact the school, 393-9180 or e-mail: northtoro...@tdsb.on.ca
North Toronto Collegiate Institute
17 Broadway Avenue
Toronto, Ontario, M4P 1T7
NTparents mailing list: NTparents@ntci.on.ca