From: David Lum
Sent: Wednesday, July 31, 2013 10:07 AM
To: NTSysADM@lists.myITforum.com
Subject: [NTSysADM] man-in-the-middle attack

I need to present management with the odds of this actually getting exploited,
as I’d want to force TLS 1.2 for ADFS but that takes Chrome and more
importantly Safari (iOS devices) out of the mix, so I suspect management might
say “we want compatibility instead of protection from some obscure attack that
is unlikely to happen.

In short, what are the odds of a MITM attack actually happening between my
remote employee and our ADFS server?

David Lum
Sr. Systems Engineer // NWEATM
Office 503.548.5229 // Cell (voice/text) 503.267.9764