>>  (3) One of Duck Duck Go's providers/suppliers/vendors/etc is secretly
cooperating with the gov't, and/or the gov't has compromised
DDG's operations without DDG's knowledge.  This is the way I think it will
go if enough people start to make moves in this direction.

>From what I have already seen, this is the most common scenario.  Just
think of the organizations that we already know for sure have been
contacted by the government and cooperated.     Microsoft, Google, Apple,
Yahoo, Facebook, Twitter, Verizon, AT&T, every other telco.

These represent most of the US-based internet, and virtually all data
passes through or near them.

*ASB **http://XeeMe.com/AndrewBaker* <http://xeeme.com/AndrewBaker>
*Providing Virtual CIO Services (IT Operations & Information Security) for
the SMB market…*