I assume you probably read this already but just in case you haven't (pulled
from http://www.winvistatips.com/threads/cmak-elevated-privs-for-vista.725462/ )

The route table updating via Cmroute in the CMAK package requires admin
privileges. Because of the introduction of UCA (user account control) in
Windows Vista, you need to running CM profile with cmroute custom action
from admin user (user in administrative group and with UAC disabled) or
from elevated cmd. If UAC is enabled then cmroute will ask for elevation.

If you do not want to receive the prompt, you may consider the following

1. Refer to the following KB to disable UAC for the generated CMAK package.
2. Disable UAC on all Vista clients. (not the preferred practice)

How to disable the User Account Control Prompt for certain application
http://msmvps.com/blogs/xperts64/archive/2007/12/31/disable-uac-prompt-for-a
-single-application.aspx

The steps to disable the User Account Control Prompt for certain
application:

1) Download and install the Application Compatibility Toolkit (link below).
2) Open the Compatibility Administrator application with elevated
credentials.
3) In the left hand pane, right-click on the database under Custom
Databases and
select Create New Application Fix
4) Enter the name and other details of the application you want to alter
behavior
on and then browse to it to select it.
5) Click Next until you are in the Compatibility Fixes screen.
6) To prevent being prompted to elevate an application (which means that it
will
always use the less privileged credential to run) place a checkmark next to
RunAsInvoker.
7) Click Next and then Finish.
8) Select File and Save As. Save the file as a filename.SDB type file in a
directory you will easily find it.
9) Copy the <filename>.sdb file to the Vista computer you want to alter the
elevation prompt behavior on.
10) Open an elevated command prompt.
11) Run the command (without the quotes, assuming you copied the file to
the
Windows directory on C: "sdbinst c:\windows\<filename>.sdb" and then
press
enter.

Microsoft Application Compatibility Toolkit 5.0
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=24DA89E9-B581-47B0-
B45E-49
2DD6DA2971&displaylang=en

More info on the other options you have in altering application launch
behavior are
available at the URL below:

Application Compatibility Feature Guide
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/desktopdeployment/bdd/standard/AppCompact_6