If the problem is the routes don't get published, you can put Users in Network Configurator Operators group, and turn off UAC, and then normal users can update their route maps.

James Pulver
CLASSE Computer Group
Cornell University

On 10/13/2016 07:46 AM, Melvin Backus wrote:
Budget for this is nil but I’ll have a look and see.  The installation
of the connectoid isn’t the issue, it’s all runtime when the user tries
to connect to the VPN.

--
There are 10 kinds of people in the world...

*From:* listsad...@lists.myitforum.com
[mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] *On Behalf Of *James Rankin
*Sent:* Thursday, October 13, 2016 7:15 AM
*To:* ntsysadm@lists.myitforum.com
*Subject:* [NTSysADM] RE: CMAK profiles without admin rights

You can use privilege management tools like AppSense Application
Manager, RES, Scense and the like to configure specific files that can
run with elevated rights.

There’s also tools like CPAU from JoeWare which can run scripts with
elevated privileges so that you can get the profile build to complete maybe?