You should be able to adjust the settings allowed to ADFS in this case by
manually adjusting what's available to schannel in windows -

Note that there are, as documented, downsides do doing this for
compatibility reasons.

https://support.microsoft.com/ro-ro/help/3194197/considerations-for-disabling-and-replacing-tls-1.0-in-adfs

Nathan Shelby
ntshe...@gmail.com