From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Thozama Nonxuba
Sent: Friday, September 22, 2017 7:53 AM
To: ntsysadm@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: [EXTERNAL]Re: [NTSysADM] HP Proliant Server Install from USB

Also I can't use Legacy boot as the Arrray is not recognised in that case. It
is only recognised in UEFI boot. If I boot using Legacy boot, even if I have
the drivers in the usb and tell setup to use them, I still can't see the disks.
Does turning off Smart Boot still boot using UEFI?

On Fri, Sep 22, 2017 at 1:38 PM, Thozama Nonxuba