    From:   Benjamin Winzenz [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
    Sent:   Thursday, September 06, 2001 2:52 PM
    To:     NT System Admin Issues
    Subject:        RE: OUTLOOK RULE

    ????? - not understanding what is going on.
    Did you set your e-mail address to the nomail option?  If so, there shouldn't be any reason that mail from the list is being delivered to your mailbox.  Also, if you didn't get the confirmation e-mail first time around, you may want to unsub and resub the Public Folder to the list.

    Ben Winzenz, MCSE
    Network/Systems Administrator
    Peregrine Systems, Inc.