Um,

who cares if it is a chain letter? Finally, after years of worthless "chain
letters", there is finally one worth Reading, Forwarding and Acting upon!!

Pat

ps Just b/c the "chain letter" specifies it is for the 14th, that doesnt
mean we have to take em down after Friday!!

                    "Harty, Dave"

                    <dharty@mcclainf       To:     "NT System Admin Issues"

                    inlon.com>              <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

                                           cc:

                    09/13/2001 07:56       Subject:     RE: Flags across America

                    AM

                    Please respond

                    to "NT System

                    Admin Issues"

I got almost the same thing yesterday, but with an attachment of a prayer.
It urged everyone to send it as quickly as possible to everyone you know.
Sure sounded like a chain mail request to me. I couldn't find confirmation
of this anywhere.

In light of everything I decided not to tell my users what I thought. It's
part of the grieving process I think since we are fairly unable to help
here
in Denver.