Ok – inside the Groupshield properties, click on the tab On-Access. At the bottom of the page is another button and 3 radio buttons. No blocking, All attachments and specified attachments. When you click on select, there are 3 more radio buttons. None, block extensions and block filenames. I put info in both block extensions and block filenames. According to the info from NAI, this now blocks extensions and filenames.

Please let me know if you need any more help.

Regards,

Steve Clark

Clark Systems Support, LLC

AVIEN Charter Member