Make sure you have the correct alias when logging in

Make sure you are in the log on locally group

Look at your logs to see what is being reported

Click on the troubleshooter that comes up when you get a failed to login message

Steve Clark

Clark Systems Support, LLC

AVIEN Charter Member

“Who's watching your network?”