From: Terry Dickson [mailto:te...@treasurer.state.ks.us]
Sent: Tuesday, August 23, 2011 2:12 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Apple newbie - iPad remote access to server shares

What about the point I might have missed in this discussion on Security.  I do
not have any experience with an Ipad, but I hear they are HUGE Security Risks.
I have heard this more than once, and I would like to know more on why.  It is
not that I do not believe the people telling me that, however they did not
provide the facts as to why.  Does anyone know why they are considered security
risks?