-----Original Message-----
From: S Powell <powe...@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 16:32:32
To: NT System Admin Issues<ntsysadmin@lyris.sunbelt-software.com>
<ntsysadmin@lyris.sunbelt-software.com>Subject: Re: Macs and vunerabilities

I know that many people on this list use GPO to whitelist apps in windows,
you can do the same on a mac with parental controls.

We have a few, laptops and iMacs; and while they are only used by admins, we
have had normal users using them in the past.  we have used Sophos and
ClamXAV, but for the most part simply limiting the users from running as
admin goes a long way.
 MacDefender required admin credentials to install.

Who'd you rather be, the Beatles or the Rolling Stones?