I remember my very first CD-ROM drive.  All the use and installation (and
drivers) were on a CD.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ben Scott [mailto:mailvor...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 11, 2012 12:57 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: LOL.

On Wed, Jan 11, 2012 at 1:22 PM, David Lum <david....@nwea.org> wrote:
> This article says "Microsoft Visual Studio(r) 2008 - The software is required
> _before_ you can proceed to Step 1". Step 1 is at the very top. Taken
> literally (you know, like computers do) it would indicate you need to
> install VS 2008 before installing .NET 3.5. but VS 2008 REQUIRES .NET.

  Read the enclosed instructions before opening this package.

-- Ben

The information contained in this e-mail, and any attachments hereto, is from
The American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals® (ASPCA®) and
is intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain
legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended
recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution, copying or use of the contents of this e-mail, and any
attachments hereto, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in
error, please immediately notify me by reply email and permanently delete the
original and any copy of this e-mail and any printout thereof.