From: Kurt Buff [mailto:kurt.b...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2013 9:49 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: FoxIT reader vulnerability

I took USCD Pascal, RPG III, COBOL, Fortran, 360 assembler, JCL and probably a
couple of other languages as well in a failed attempt at an Associates about
then.

I heard of the language about then as well, but didn't try to tackle it until I
had an Amiga.

None of it really stuck - I just wasn't of a mindset to sit and program, and I
would have been a whole lot better off if I had been.

Kurt