I've been through too many software upgrades where having the office door
closed is appropriate and proper.

--
richard

From: kz2...@googlemail.com [mailto:kz2...@googlemail.com]
Sent: Friday, April 12, 2013 1:18 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Google Drive

I once remember talking a customer through a software upgrade using 5.25"
disks. When I told him to shut the door (of the drive), I can still recall
hearing the sound of his office door closing down the phone. One of many
priceless moments as I learned my trade on the front line of support.
Sent from my Blackberry, which may be an antique but delivers email RELIABLY