From: Lee Douglas [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, October 22, 2008 9:23 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: do i have a virus?

Having spent days fiddling with a machine to fix a problem that I knew was
going to require a format and re-install, I second the recommendation that you
just scrub it and re-install. If it has any personal information on it,
including credit cards or bank info, all the more reason to do it. Check out
diescum if you wish to continue to fool with the machine, but you are very
likely to be just fooling yourself that you can fix it.

On Wed, Oct 22, 2008 at 9:15 AM, Jon Harris <[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL