LogMeInRescue FTW for supporting remote users.

Sonicwall SSL VPN Products for remote access.  Using the Java or ActiveX RDP
agents provide a more productive user experience than logmein free.

In logmein free's defense as a security measure...  I had a customer who
used logmein on their systems, it was a small business.  Someone stole a
computer, and since LogMeIn auto connects from anywhere on the net, they
were able to track the system down.  Kind of a free lowjack utility.

Before I worked for myself, I would have argued that software like this was
not useful, but it has it's place in the SMB.  The corporate compliance set
forbids it, but I have found that the ultimate question is how productive
your users are, and how secure are their passwords.  LogMeIn is just another
door to the building, another key to keep track of, so depending on the
business type/model, and it's obligations for compliance, it may or may not
have its place.  I know lots of network admins who keep it on their servers
but yell at every user that wants to use it.  Sometimes productivity demands
it.  If you've got a user who needs to print at home to a Multifunction
device to be more productive, sometimes logmein pro is the best solution,
since RDP doesn't support certain printers.  In these rare cases, a simple
signed policy will suffice to cover your ___.

It's about helping your users use technology to be more productive, not
having a power trip.  The company must survive tight economic times, so use
all your tools to provide them ways to produce from anywhere at anytime, and
you'll be a hero to your users and company management.