So Blackberries and any other service shouldn't be used either.  That's a
3rd party who can view all your email.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ben Scott [mailto:mailvor...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 30, 2008 9:27 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: LogMeIn

On Tue, Dec 30, 2008 at 10:16 AM, David James <bigdadd...@gmail.com> wrote:
> It's about helping your users use technology to be more productive, not
> having a power trip.

  The problem is that security *never* shows up as a profit.  (Unless
you're a security firm, heh.)  So if we follow that logic, all
security should be banished.  Of course, security failures show up --
as losses, when it's too late.

  The thing that really gets me about this is that people simply
*assume* LogMeIn, GoToMyPC, etc., are trustworthy.

-- Ben