Sorry, guess I should have given a little bit of detail:

 

 

Multiple, highly critical, vulnerabilities have been reported to
Secunia.com by Sun Microsystems relating to the following Java products:

Sun Java JDK 1.5.x
Sun Java JDK 1.6.x
Sun Java JRE 1.3.x
Sun Java JRE 1.4.x
Sun Java JRE 1.5.x / 5.x
Sun Java JRE 1.6.x / 6.x
Sun Java SDK 1.3.x
Sun Java SDK 1.4.x

Exploitation of these vulnerabilities could lead to an aggressor
bypassing system security and gaining unauthorized access to computing
devices.

Sun has provided a updated versions of the Java products. 

 

 

So, when I look at my Add/Remove Programs, I see listed Java (tm) 6
Update 12.  Does this mean I'm running version 1.6.12, or version 6.12?

 

 

Joe Heaton

Employment Training Panel

 

From: Joe Heaton [mailto:[email protected]] 
Sent: Thursday, March 26, 2009 1:32 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Java issues

 

Anyone seeing this report, that there's bad juju going on with Java?

 

Joe Heaton

AISA

Employment Training Panel

1100 J Street, 4th Floor

Sacramento, CA  95814

(916) 327-5276

[email protected]

 

 

 

 

~ Finally, powerful endpoint security that ISN'T a resource hog! ~
~ <http://www.sunbeltsoftware.com/Business/VIPRE-Enterprise/>  ~

Reply via email to