Should I install that on my machine, or on a server?

Joe Heaton
Employment Training Panel


-----Original Message-----
From: Carl Houseman [mailto:[email protected]] 
Sent: Friday, March 27, 2009 8:19 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Java issues

Download and install the Microsoft SDK - it has msidb and Orca, that's
all
you need to take care of creating and customizing the Java .msi.

Carl

-----Original Message-----
From: Joe Heaton [mailto:[email protected]] 
Sent: Friday, March 27, 2009 11:10 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Java issues

Anyone have a favorite MSI packager?  Preferably trial version with no
limitations or a free product, so I can get this Java update pushed out
to my users.

Joe Heaton
Employment Training Panel

-----Original Message-----
From: Joe Heaton [mailto:[email protected]] 
Sent: Thursday, March 26, 2009 3:27 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Java issues

That's what I figured.  Now I just have to figure out how to push this
out to all my users.

Joe Heaton
Employment Training Panel

-----Original Message-----
From: Phil Brutsche [mailto:[email protected]] 
Sent: Thursday, March 26, 2009 1:56 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Java issues

Yes to both.

Java 6 Update 12 = Java 1.6.12 = 6.12

Joe Heaton wrote:
> So, when I look at my Add/Remove Programs, I see listed Java (tm) 6
Update
> 12.  Does this mean I'm running version 1.6.12, or version 6.12?

-- 

Phil Brutsche
[email protected]


~ Finally, powerful endpoint security that ISN'T a resource hog! ~
~ <http://www.sunbeltsoftware.com/Business/VIPRE-Enterprise/>  ~


~ Finally, powerful endpoint security that ISN'T a resource hog! ~
~ <http://www.sunbeltsoftware.com/Business/VIPRE-Enterprise/>  ~


~ Finally, powerful endpoint security that ISN'T a resource hog! ~
~ <http://www.sunbeltsoftware.com/Business/VIPRE-Enterprise/>  ~



~ Finally, powerful endpoint security that ISN'T a resource hog! ~
~ <http://www.sunbeltsoftware.com/Business/VIPRE-Enterprise/>  ~

~ Finally, powerful endpoint security that ISN'T a resource hog! ~
~ <http://www.sunbeltsoftware.com/Business/VIPRE-Enterprise/>  ~

Reply via email to