psexec computername "shutdown -r -f -t 0"

:-)
________________________________
From: James Rankin [kz2...@googlemail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 22, 2009 10:40 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Best way to schedule server reboots?

Script the shutdown command with the required parameters, using a service
account with the necessary credentials. As long as you have got a list of your
servers, you should be good to go. you could run this as a scheduled task
deployed via 2008 Group policy preferences if you wanted a GPO method.

There are many other ways however - Citrix Presentation Server Console and
VirtualCenter scheduled tasks are two that are currently used here that come to
mind