From: Todd Lemmiksoo [mailto:tlemmik...@all-mode.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 05, 2009 4:32 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Blackberry Server question.

Our sales guys are getting new Nextel Blackberry's. I want to look into setting
up our own Blackberry server. Nextel is telling us that it will cost $20/month
per phone to use the phones with an in-house Blackberry server. Is this what
you are paying also? Doesn't this make it cost prohibitive to have an in-house
Blackberry server?

Todd Lemmiksoo
Network Administrator

All-Mode Communications, Inc.