From: Richard Stovall [mailto:richard.stov...@researchdata.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 06, 2009 2:02 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: domain/forest setup question

Thanks for the link.  I always thought it was understood that because of group
membership caching there would be a delay.  Perhaps that wasn't widely
understood.

The OP might want to have a look at these to make sure he designs his new DC
placements well if he does combine everything into the same forest somehow.
http://msmvps.com/blogs/ulfbsimonweidner/archive/2005/03/08/37975.aspx
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/223346