From: Phil Brutsche [mailto:p...@optimumdata.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 16, 2009 2:50 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Phone number to tell you your phone number.

TVK is correct in stating that you will get *a* phone number, not
necessarily the one you expect.

This is especially true for those using an ISDN PRI from a telco. The
phone number that shows up on caller ID is set by the phone system that
originated the call (or sometimes the telco themselves). That number
could be anything at all. Most typically they are either set to be the
company's main line or the direct dial number for the extension.

--

Phil Brutsche
p...@optimumdata.com