From: Steven Peck [mailto:sep...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 10, 2010 14:59
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Screensaver & Wallpaper Policies/Options?

Point out to management that if your power settings don't turn off your
monitors in a very short time frame, then your systems suck up power which
sucks down money.  Also, if I recall, such a GPO would affect everything
which means any virtualized systems will now be trying to run a screen savor
as well.

On Wed, Nov 10, 2010 at 12:25 PM, Don Guyer <don.gu...@prufoxroach.com>