I guess. But that would mean bringing in everything and that is probably not
what I/you want most of the time. I'd say the more common need would be to
go through a bunch of folders looking for useful plates. So a scan subfolder
to get a list of files and then get a small preview if you click (that
already works in the current browser) would be great. I think you get the
idea ;-)

J.

2011/6/15 Gabor L. Toth <glt...@gmail.com>

> Hi,
>
> if you don't mind dropping folders  (from total commander, krusader etc.)
> to nuke, instead of browsing, you can try this nice drop script, that does
> load sequences from subdirectories recursively:
> http://2d3d.by/tools/6/
> (Thanks for the developer)
>
> Hope this helps,
> Gabor
>

> On Wed, Jun 15, 2011 at 11:27 PM, Howard Jones <mrhowardjo...@yahoo.com>wrote:
>
>> The feature I've requested a few times but nothing doing is a recurssive
>> load, so you choose a top directory and all image sequences nested in that
>> are loaded.
>> eg for when the 3D has several layers in the one main directory.
>>
>> The new next feature in the browser covers this better (or multiread tool
>> on nukepedia), but would still like this. Cant remember why but drag and
>> drop always seemed to fail

>>> import os.path
>>> import re