I'll do it now - I'm still at work ;)

________________________________
From: Ben Pierre <benpie...@gmail.com>
To: Nuke user discussion <nuke-users@support.thefoundry.co.uk>
Sent: Wed, 15 June, 2011 23:03:08
Subject: Re: [Nuke-users] Feature requests...

Hi Howard,

That's strange drag and drop always worked for me. (and it works
semi-recursively).. hmm.. maybe it doesn't work with our particular flavour of
Linux. Maybe we have to do some dcop / python trickery. I'll check it tomorrow
when I get in.. but please shoot me an email to remind me..

Ben Pierre

On Jun 15, 2011, at 10:45 PM, Howard Jones wrote:

to clarify - I mean when each img seq is nested in subdirectories of the top
directory