http://vault.centos.org/5.4/isos/

Joerg Bruemmer wrote:
Hm, only can find Centos5.7 on their site
Am 07.10.2011 um 15:28 schrieb Peter Pearson:

On 07/10/11 14:15, Joerg Bruemmer wrote:
Ok. Thanks. But when supporting RHEL why not Fedora? Any reason for that?
Cheers,
J.
Fedora's not officially supported by Red Hat, it's the community version - it's
normally used as the test-bed (stabilising tree) for packages before they're
put into the next RHEL version.

You *should* be okay with anything from Ubuntu, Mint, CentOS, Fedora, etc.

But we only guarantee that Nuke is compatible with RHEL / CentOS 5.4 (for 6.3
anyway) - if you end up have issues with libc/stdc++ version incompatibilities,
Xorg versions or custom kernel stuff due to the distribution you use (in other
words, crashes or weird behaviour that we can't reproduce under RHEL 5.4),
you're on your own.

Peter
--
Peter Pearson, Software Engineer
The Foundry, 6th Floor, The Communications Building,

The Foundry Visionmongers Ltd.
Registered in England and Wales No: 4642027

Holger Hummel  -  hol...@celluloid-vfx.com

Celluloid Visual Effects, Paul-Lincke-Ufer 39/40, 10999 Berlin
phone +49 (0)30 / 54 735 220  -  m...@celluloid-vfx.com