Hey,
is it possible to setup some sort of batch-processing in Nuke? E.g. having multiple Read nodes that need all the same treatment, and then write them out to different places. First idea was to put the compositing tree into a group and clone that one...that was when I found out that you can't clone groups. Another approach a co-worker came up with, was to connect all the Reads to a Switch-node and have multiple Write nodes in the end, of which everyone has a 'before render -> change switch'-expression, but somehow that didn't work. Probably I am just missing the obvious... I there a common workflow for that?

Thanks,
Thomas