Well by forground it means that it using the foreground plate.  In can't
really be offset more then what is feeding it.  where cloning from the BG
sourse is always looking outside the paint node. (fg is looking at what on
screen of what you are currently painting.)

Randy S. Little
http://www.rslittle.com <http://reel.rslittle.com>

On Thu, Jan 26, 2012 at 13:56, tk421storm <nuke-users-re...@thefoundry.co.uk