Hello

we are doing our frameburn currently via nuke as a postrender process for our offline material. We took some office machines into the farm and their os is windows, all rendernodes run linux... Each Os renders the typeface differently, so the frameburn is "hopping" a bit. Looks like spacing and font thickness differ a bit... we used FreeSansSerif.ttf and tried Verdana.ttf yesterday but without luck...
So the question is: is this possible at all ?
Or is the best shortcut to submit the frameburn jobs to one OS only ?

All the best
Johannes